Office and home cleaning tips
Finding it difficult to clean dirt on the outside of your home or office space? A combination of dust, skin cells, material fibre, actual dust from the air and particles blown in form the outside result in layer that forms over the surfaces on a home and in an office premises. Regular cleaning of the area is needed to remove the grime and particles from surfaces or it builds up and eventually has further reaching complications. Professional Cleaning in the Office and Professional cleaning at home can be time consuming, but needs to be regular and thorough to remove all the unwanted dirt.
How do dust and grime form in the office and home
Dust particles are constantly in the air, which worsens during season changes.
Clothes, materials, paper and boxes in the office or home space has pieces coming loose which collect together to form fluff.
Our skins are constantly renewing cells, as the old ones fall off they collect dust mites. Dead skin cells collect in bedrooms, on home furniture and keyboards. Dust mites are 0.2mm and are extremely small and translucent. These dust mites react as a foreign substance and can cause immune reactions. When the body reacts with the immune system, antibodies are formed which are seen as protection, but often over react and can cause swelling of the body’s airways. This is aggravated by conditions such as asthma. Long term immune response, other triggers such as pollen, cigarette smoke can all cause long term health problems and infections.
How to keep a clean home and clean office space:
- Use Tile cleaner to clean the tiles and floors, not normal liquid soap to prevent build-up of the soapy layer on the tiles
- Regular wall to wall cleaning of carpets and mats is necessary to prevent dirt build-up.
- Dust all surfaces with wet cloths so that the dust cannot re-settle.
- Professional cleaning of carpets should be done regularly to ensure that the dirt is properly removed
- Professional cleaning of floors, to ensure that good quality products protect your tiles and spaces
- When cleaning an office or home remember the corners of the office space or room where the dirt settles and build up.
- For a clean house, keep pets out of the living areas, and possibly out of the house.
- Use anti mite spray on mattresses and pillows to kill dust mite
- Use the sunlight on the mattresses to kill the mite, and vacuum regularly
- Wash linen in warm to hot water weekly, and wash the towels at a minimum of weekly.
- Reduce household humidity in high humidity areas.
- Replace wool and feathered pillows with washable materials
- Use a vacuum cleaner with water filters, or double layered filter bags
Professional cleaning in industry:
Getting rid of grime and dust can be even more difficult in industries where there is oil, moisture, dust.
Professional cleaning services can provide window cleaning, floor cleaning, and commercial property cleaning expertly done by skilled staff.
Having professional cleaning services like The Cleaning Lady helps reduce the stress on the employer, by having and maintaining equipment used in removing the dust and grime, creating a welcoming dirt free office space for staff and for your clients.
The Cleaning Lady has trained staff which will handle the day to day professional cleaning of your company, including window cleaning, sanitary bins, as per the requirements of the company.